Co-ed Basketball League
Portland Basketball offers a Co-Ed Basketball league.
The seasons are within the Sunday leagues that we run.
Note for men- the league is not as competitive as the men's
Note for women- this is a great place to play- we run 8
seasons per year.
All Co-Ed games will be played on Sundays in central Portland.
For more information, contact Director Jesse Freitas at firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 493-9335.
1. Minimum of 3 women to register a team.
2. Minimum of 2 women players are required to attend the
game, however the requirement of women on the floor is
loose- 2 women players on the court is strongly recommended.
If a team shows up with less than two females present, the
game will still be played, but the team with the correct
number of females will be given the win- but only if the
game is played in it's entirety. Restated- A full, real game
will always be played; you will always get your 50 minutes
of playing time.
3. Blocked shots of women by men will result in automatic 2 points (goaltending).�
4. This league will be recreational yet competitive. Our goal is to have 10 teams to where the skill level can be broken into two
divisions- recreational and competitive.
5. Some co-ed teams are actually very competitive and they
might request to play with the normal mixed teams (referred
to as- men's teams) with no special rules (we can grant
If you are having trouble finding a
team we do offer COED pick to play,
please contact email@example.com for more info.
you already have a team you can register by visiting the
main page- Register a team